It was my first time jet skiing. Fortunately I had the best teacher!
I'm screamed bloody murder the entire time but went so fast!
Then there was the water skiing. I'm kicking myself for not getting better footage of us on the skiis! But alas, at least we got a few of people in the boat.
Underwater handstands are a must! Too bad I can't even do those...
We found the real "Little Mermaid!"
Plenty of double chins and terrible angles to go around!
I appreciate his enthusiasm.
Playing red light green light. This game makes me so nervous people! I just get really eager to get to the finish line.
Lunch always puts a smile on my face!
Grant! My favorite 5 year old.
B'ster and I played in the sand for hours together building "Sandopolis." That was Brandon's name for it. I felt like two little kids playing in a sand box together. We threw sand and warded off invasions. Its was a blast! 
The Dulche decided to give Uncle B'ster a sand massage.
She was very thorough.
It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
And Mugi. Always stylin'.
We had so much fun celebrating The Fourth together and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws!
Until next time!


I love love love seeing all these fun pictures and videos! Thank you for posting them!
ReplyDelete